What data do we collect?
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
Our Company collects the following data:
How do we collect your data?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
- Anonymized Tracking Information
- Qualitative Insights for your coachings
You directly provide echoLX with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
How will we use your data?
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Use our website and we see the anonymized data with Google Tag Manager
echoLX collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Communicate with you
When echoLX processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.Marketing
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop echoLX from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please write us at email@example.com What are your data protection rights?
echoLX would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request echoLX for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that echoLX corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request echoLX to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that echoLX erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that echoLX restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to OechoLX's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that echoLX transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
What types of cookies do we use?
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – echoLX uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. Privacy policies of other websites
Email us at: email@example.com