Critical thinking is the ability to think in an organized and rational manner
about what to do or what to believe.
The overall goal is to reach the best possible outcome
. Why is critical thinking important?
How do I do it?
- Encourages curiosity and fosters independence thinking
- A cornerstone of self-development and improvement
- Becomes more important in the knowledge economy (key job skill)
- Supports innovation because it constantly challenges the status quo
- Be clear about your goal / intention
- Be aware of emotions and your personal characteristics because they affect every decision you make
- Develop a routine for decision making/problems